Clark Rideaux Solicitors understands that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and for most people is the single biggest financial commitment they will make. Here at Clark Rideaux Solicitors, we cater for all people undertaking property transactions in New South Wales.
Clark Rideaux Solicitors specialise in:
- Preparation of contracts for sale of land
- Contract review
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial and retail leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
- Property developments
- Property subdivision and partition
Our clients include first home buyers, mums and dads, investors, property developers, real estate agents, banks, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified and experienced team that includes solicitors and support staff.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with Clark Rideaux Solicitors and discuss your matter with an experienced Bega conveyancing lawyer.
Strata and community schemes
Strata title – Law Society
Buying off the plan
Strata retirement villages
Living in a community scheme
Moving into a retirement village?
By-laws in your strata scheme
Residential land lease communities